Funding program | Assessment Call
Ok Ok Ok, it’s happening, stay calm, stay calm… you are about to make that one phone call that will change your life for the better. We are so excited to chat with you and see if you are the right fit for our funding program. Our full-stack mentorship Bootcamp is one of the most successful programs out there. A program that has given birth to some of the most amazing software engineers, tech entrepreneurs, and freelancers.
It is truly a life-changing experience and the best part of it is that you don’t need to be $30,000+ in debt or spend 3 years doing it.
Our application for the funding program is open to everyone regardless of color, ethnic minority, age, sex, gender identity, and religion, our DigitalCourses.com family is diverse and we have a 0% no discrimination tolerance policy.
The only 2 things we ask before you book a call is to:
- Be serious about changing your life for the better. We have seen from our experience that only those who are determined and have a strong why to change their lives and are willing to follow through are the ones who succeed.
- If you are currently in very financially stable (3X+ the average income of where you live) we ask that you think again before applying for this funding program and pay for the full price. Like we said, we value honesty so we are not going to run any checks on you and we will trust you on your word. In return, we hope you stay honest with us.
Here is what to expect on the 45 minutes assessment call.
- We will ask you a few casual questions like makes you excited about coding.
- Why we should select you out of the hundreds of funding program applications we get every month.
- We will walk you through in detail about everything on the program and give you the chance to ask some questions.
- You will get a decision if its the right fit right away at the end of the call.